Monday, October 12, 2009

Hey ppl!

After much consideration, I've finally decided that I would keep a blog. I have never been one who is willing to make the extra effort to do anything.However, to some extent I do go the extra mile to do some things... like reading the textbook or look up some interesting reading materials on the internet to occupy myself. Other than that, I am what you can call a lazy bum.

Physically, I'm not short ( wonder if that makes me tall  =PPP), thin and tan. People often mistake me for being a Malay, while I'm actually of pure Chinese ancestry. I'm very used to it =) On one occasion, I was mistaken for an Orang Asli. hmmmm. That was the first. Anyway I enjoy making people guess my ethnicity. I'm just so atypical. Haha.

Oh ya. I'm a medico. In my 2nd year of med school now. yay! =)  Didn't want to forget to mention that. I'm studying in AIMST university. And as an undergraduate here, I do not enjoy hearing some of the tastelessly schlocky things people say about AIMST.
Naturally, these are people who are studying in some other universities. And since the remarks are tawdry, I do not wish to mention them here.

Anyway, I am making a pledge here.. to publish at least one post a week.HAHA. Hope i could keep to what I said. =)

3 comments:

aaron kian said...

wooohooo... u studyin in AIMST???? hmmm... dat's funny....

xx said...

u were mistaken as a 'bun bun' oso rite?!?!hahaha.... =D

毛澤 said...

do you look like non-Chinese? no, I don't think so..
I look more like non-Chinese instead.

People always treat me as Siamese or Malay. I remembered when secondary school, teachers used to tell me like that and it was really funny. I still remembered one chinese cashier hesitated to speak Chinese/Hokkien to me when i was paying but finally she spoke Malay. And i answered with Malay too as not to embarrass her.

Now i realize the new generation nowadays is truly Malaysian as we couldn't defferentiate each race by recognizing their skin colours apparently..
=)