Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Exam!

I am writing this entry with a heave of sigh. Come 5th Nov, I'll be taking my examination for Cardiovascular system. It'll start of with the practical examination on 5th Nov itself, where we'll be required to perform auscultation among many other skills that we have learned. On the following day, we will be writing a 3-hour long paper, which will put our theory to the test.

In spite of being stressed out, I still enjoy the whole process of running thru my books like crazy trying to recapitulate inportant points along the way, while ensuring I keep in mind what I am looking for. It's fun  and crazy! Ironically, I'm loving it. I think pre-exam stress is fundamental in moulding a student into a learner. I'll elaborate more on this when I get the time  to do so. right now I gotta take my leave.


Will write soon. =)))

No comments: